2013年6月4日火曜日

Kent when appearing on the radio on 20.5.2013.

Sorry, it's too late to write about this now...
And my memory is vague, so not exactly right about expressions they said.
But I really want to write and tell tsu-chan and piko.
I'm so glad, if you enjoy cute Kent :)

The DJ of this program is Sawada Osamu.
So let me write him=S and Kent=K.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

S: Today, there's a special guest.
   He's the first live guest since the beginnings of this program!!
   Kent from Lillies and remains, which band has just released its first single on 15.5!!

K: Hi, I'm Kent from Lillies and Remains, a vocalist.

S: Immediately, I received some emails already.
   “Just several days ago, I listened to a Lillies' song first, it was played on this program,
   and I felt like receiving body-blow (means really be shocked)!!!
   So I bought the new single, four copies!!”

K: Eh, wait, wait!! FOUR?? Eh?! WHY??!

S: “the one is for me, of course. And others are for my friends I want to give them shocked like me.I'm going to present.”

K: Ahhh, really, really, thank you...

S: Well, at the very beginning, let us make the listeners listen to one song.
   Could I say Lillies started from this song?

K: Yeah, right. ‘Moralist S.S./ Lillies and Remains’
------------------------------------------------------------------------

S: It was '08 I saw your band for the first time, maybe.
   At Daikanyama Unit, absolutely you lost control of yourselves,
   because you were caught up in the emotion of the moment and the audiences. (laugh)

K: (laugh wryly) Really? That time was the first?!

S: Why were you like that? Was it the first event for you?

K: No, no. But well... perhaps, it was the first gig since we came to Tokyo...
   and ah! just changed the band member.

S: Your band was formed in Kyoto, ne? Was your hometown too?

K: No, I'm from Osaka, but my college is there.

S: So you're a Kansai-jin (people from Kansai) through and through!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------
S: What category of music did you listen to when you were teenage?

K: Ah, at that age, I used to listen to really different one from now... loud... like metals and punks...

S: Then, we'll play the one chosen from them.

K: Yes, ‘Karma/ Kameot’.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

SORRY!!! I took a nap...(laugh)
I don't remember very well... but,
Kent said “I begun to listen to something called new-waves when I was a college-student or a little before that”, MAYBE...
And they played on the radio, ‘Eighties/ Killing Joke’ and ‘Effectual Truth/ Lillies and Remains’
------------------------------------------------------------------------

S: Next song is... what?! It's amazing! Wow... awesome... DAF...!!!
   Well... but, I feel the sound like DAF influences Lillies, so I can understand you request this song.

K: Yes, yes!! I'm influenced by them so much.
   The guitar sounds like ‘zakuzaku’... just like the song we were just talking about...
   Our sounds are linked to it so much.

S: Then, would you introduce the next song?

K: OK, ‘Der Mussolini/ DAF’              (DAF = Deutsch Amerikanische Freundschaft)
------------------------------------------------------------------------

S: Again, I've just understood about the sound of the guitar by listening now.

K: I think so too.

S: Well, do you have anything different a bit??

K: So... how about U2? I like the early years of them. The next song I'll play is also around that...
   Bono was still a harum-scarum.

S: Ah, there was the age like that... He seemed nothing like having contacts with politicians.
   People are going to change...

K: I love him and U2 at the age. ‘New Year's Day/ U2’
------------------------------------------------------------------------

S: By the way, I want to talk about your new single.
   This song is... ah, this seems to be influenced by the artists who you introduced a little while ago, I feel.

K: Ah, perhaps, yes.

S: Danceable, low voice and sounds... I was knocked in the head with them!!
   It's the typical Lillies, I feel.

K: Well, please listen. ‘REAL/ Lillies and Remains’
------------------------------------------------------------------------

S: This time, the lyrics of the title song is easier to understand than before, I feel.
   And! MV is also awesome... the regent hair, chains... pretty like '80s.
   (Kent was laughing while Sawada was talking.)

K: Then, let me play... ‘I SURVIVE/ Lillies and Remains’
------------------------------------------------------------------------

S: You have an announcement, right?

K: Yeah, we'll have gigs. They're one-man shows!! Well, in Tokyo, on 5.26, at Daikanyama Unit.

S: Woooow, that Unit!!!!!! (laugh)

K: Yeeeeees, that Unit!!!!!!!! (laugh so much)

S: How are you after appearing on this program?

K: Ahhh, I was really nervous... because this is live...

S: I didn't feel you were nervous at all.

K: Really? Maybe, because I've known you for some time, Sawada-san. It was good for me.

S: At the ending, we'll play one song. Well, really thank you, today!!!

K: Thank you, too!!!! Then, ‘John Steed/ TAHITI 80’

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kent seemed to really enjoy, and not to be nervous.
He often uses the Kansai dialect, it was soooooo cuuuuuute!!!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿