2013年2月11日月曜日

#1 Write Down Things I Would Like To Do In 2013

To live, there are the words I keep in mind.

“20s: The term to pick up
  30s: The term to make a choice
  40s: The term to deepen”


I should enlarge my horizons during my 20s by picking up many things and meeting many people.
To do this is so important for thinking about what I need, what I want to deepen, with precision as well as I can when I'm in my 30s.
I'm 28 years old now. It's almost the end of my 20s.
I wnat to live this year, 2013, with being more aware of “meeting many people and things” than ever before.

By the way, I'm a pharmacist.
I was raised comfortably from my childhood, not so rich though, just ordinary.
Also my friends were raised almost the same as me.
All entered high schools after we graduated junior high schools.
And most of my HS friends and I entered universities because the one I attended was a college-preparatory school.
After educated, we got our jobs as salaried workers.
Recently, the friends got married one after another, and perhaps, they'll give birth in the near future.

Now, I challenge such a conventional way of life like that.
I want to find my own way of expressing individuality.

My destination is; “a pharmacist +α”

Not only a salaried pharmacist, I want to become a unique one having something special.
I'll try to find the “” this year.
So I try to many many things what I'm interested in.


[Details]

Ⅰ. What I've already decided to do
・Trying to finish a full-length marathon in Mar.
・Traveling to Thailand in Apr.
・Going to see rock festivals in May and Aug, and other many lives.

Ⅱ. What I want to do, or I'm interested in
・Volunteer works (related to art or medication)
・Aroma therapist
・Cooking (with thinking about nutriology)
・Drawing and painting
・Playing the guitar and the piano
・Playing badminton (once I played)

And, of course, ENGLISH.


At the end, I want to introduce the words Yusuke Kobayashi (from THE NOVEMBERS) said when he talked with KENT (from Lillies and Remains)
(You can read it on Ongaku-to-Hito, Feb.2013)

“I think who can understand if the things are what he should do or not and carry out for real, is much nicer and cleverer than who can do everything without thinking so much.”

Really I think so, too.

3 件のコメント:

  1. Your English is very good! I'm sure you're on the way to more improvement soon enough.

    And good luck with your goals, Motoko! And they're very inspirational, if I may say. Especially your interest in volunteer work.

    Looking forward to your next post!

    返信削除
  2. ^ I certainly agree with Nerissa ;) your English is superb!

    yes, do go for volunteer works! I used to do volunteer works at a small village that most poor people are located. I think it was one of the most memorable period of time in my life.. I also volunteered at a local animal shelter before! Experiences like these makes you see things in a different perspective :)

    I love Kobayashi's quote :) He seems like a very wise man.

    Good luck to all

    返信削除
  3. Wow, your English is very good indeed! You also seem to have really thought hard about your goals. I find the three things 20's, 30's, 40's that you have in mind very nice to read. It could help everyone to think like that.

    I'm looking forward to your next post and good luck with your goals!

    返信削除